Sunday, December 05, 2010

Tangled no More

I did it! Ignore my puffy eyes, I had a horrible allergy attack.
 I have had long hair FOREVER! Like really long, it touched the top of my waist band. It had gotten to the point that it was always in my way, getting tangled, and was a headache maker. So this past week I got the idea in my head to donate it it all to Locks of Love. I checked out their site, measured my hair, and then promised to find someone to cut it. The very next day I mentioned it to my friend Kim, who also has very long hair, and she said her stylist will cut and style our hair for free if we donate! Next thing we know, we have a double appointment on Friday.


I have a lot of thick hair, isn't this crazy?!
 I ended up cutting off 14 inches and coloring my hair a shade darker due to a ton of sun and pool damage. I LOVE the shorter length, it's sassy and light and fun. Now I just need to get my donation in the mail and practice drying my hair. :)

1 comments:

Nicole 12:58 PM  

That had to feel amazing on many levels inside and outside! Lovely! I think the new short hair is sassy and sweet on you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP