Tuesday, December 07, 2010

19 to go!

I have been blogging/journaling for a long time. I started off on LiveJournal and moved here to Blogger years ago when I wanted to open my blog up to more readers without requiring a login.  Well today's post marks my 781st post here at All the Moments. I can hardly believe it! Apparently I have a lot to say! So I have challenged myself to end the year strong by posting 19 more times in the next 24 days so I can start the new year with post 800!

My Rules*:

  1. No picture only posts. Feels like a cop out to me. Maybe i can bend this one for Christmas day.
  2. Only 2 listed posts, or else I will just be random poster girl.
  3. At least 1 post per family member, cause they are so special to me, and I sometimes forget to talk about them in the midst of talking about me.
  4. 1 Final Day in the Life post for 2010.
I am excited! Any suggestions of posts for me?

* I need rules cause I will bend and break them if I don't establish them. :)

2 comments:

Sarah 5:17 PM  

I have one! I have one! You could come visit and then blog all about how people are weird in Utah and that can't possibly imagine how your friend Sarah has managed to live in Utah as long as she has without going criminally insane!!

Nicole 10:14 AM  

Neat! I've found that I'm wishing I could write down every Christmas moment with Jacks. I realize that's not possible, but it might be fun on days that you're having writers block? Good luck!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP