Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hell Froze Over Today

I did something HUGE today...

I finished painting the ceiling and finished painted the living room!!! I am covered in scattered popcorn and ceiling paint and am super sore, but so happy with the results.

I want to do a little bit of touch up tomorrow and need to paint the trim and fire place walls (white), so one more day to the big reveal!

Can you believe I finally finished painting?!?!?!?! This is a red letter day! I should go buy a lottery ticket!

2 comments:

Sarah 6:11 PM  

I was looking at the big patch on our ceiling earlier today thinking about how nice it will be when we have the money to hire someone to paint the ceiling. I'm not wanting to worry about it, since this ceiling is flush with about 1/3 of the house. :) Nice job!

Lisa 10:27 PM  

=D hah! Do you feel great or what?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP