Monday, August 16, 2010

End of these golden summer days

Six days left till school starts up for Alex and I.
Six days till my work schedule becomes out of this universe busy.
Six days till I will pack meals away from home for Alex and myself.
Six days till Casey has TKD duty two nights a week.
Six days till the alarm has to be set early.

So until then...

I have six days to finish painting.
I have six days to finish organizing.
I have six days to relearn that I love early mornings.
I have six days to tempt the kiddo in the pool for morning swims.
I have six days to plan lunches and dinners and menus that I will probably not use.
I have six days to daydream about an idealized Fall.

I have six days.

1 comments:

Sarah 10:44 AM  

You need to be a writer, plain and simple. I don't know how you do it, but your posts just... wow.

Word verification: gleemor: More Glee, please!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP