Thursday, May 06, 2010

MEGA May Goals!

This month I am out of school and have limited work days, which means I have a MONTH to get a bunch of stuff done around here. Like, oh I don't know, the ceiling and walls that have been on my goal lists for at least 6 months. I have gone a step further in my goal lists with actually due dates for some of the items. Let's take a look:

Home

  • Paint Ceiling and Walls 5/7-5/9
  • Organize Linen Closet 5/10
  • Organize Craft Closet 5/11-5/13
  • Paint trim and doors 5/14-5/16
  • Organize Panty 5/17-5/18
  • Wash all Windows 5/19

Business

  • Organize all paperwork 5/28
  • Flesh out a new business plan 5/28

Sanity

  • Lunch date with friends
  • Massage and Facial 5/11
  • Reestablish routines

College

  • Organize last semester work
  • Prep for Summer session
  • Plan Fall Semester

Spiritual

  • Wrap up Peter study
  • Alex bible study

Food

  • Cookbook challenge!
  • Portion control!
  • Double the Veg and Fruit

Family

  • Game Night
  • Document our Days

Crafty

  • Hem Alex's curtains 5/10
  • Counting my Blessings stitchalong 5/28

Health

  • Alex and I yoga sessions
  • 30 minutes!
  • Make up kick ass Madonna playlist. :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP