Monday, May 10, 2010

Carrot Haul


My Mother's Day was great, I was loved on by my kiddo, went to a great service at a new church, lounged with my family, had my Mom over for a very Springy lunch complete with Mimosa's, and then put together my mega composter that the guys got me. They know me so well. :) I just love that they both have hopped on the compost making wagon!
Last thing I did in the garden last night was to pull the last haul of Spring Carrots. We got some big ones and some tiny ones and loads in between. I used a "stubby" variety this time, the longest one grew to be about 6 inches long, but some of them sure are fat! The newly opened up bed space is going to be filled with watermelon and pumpkin seedlings today. I can't wait!
In the mean time I have some carrot processing to do. :)

2 comments:

Lisa 10:35 PM  

You have the cutest carrots. Just sayin

Unknown 9:01 AM  

Looks freaking YUMMY! You inspire me to get out and plant something. Just have to find a good spot in our yard for a garden.....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP