Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally! Some Pampering

Today is THE day, I go for my mega massage in 2.5 hours followed up by my mega relaxing facial! My parents gave me a spa gift certificate for my birthday and my FIL followed up with birthday cash, so I combined it all into one mega treatment just to relax. I have been waiting till after finals and on a relaxing week to have my pampering. I can hardly wait!

These pictures have nothing to do with my massage except they do a great job documenting the mayhem and Archie suffering that we deal with each week. That dog has such a "tough" life. Balancing dog toys on his head really wears him out. Of course I had to include the picture below so you could see Alex in all his directorial spaziness. And Archie revolting of course. :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP