Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Daybook

FOR TODAY April 27, 2009

Outside My Window... it is overcast and cloudy, wishing we got some rain

I am thinking... paint, it is on my mind, so much to get ready this next month.

I am thankful for... my family and Casey's mad painting skillz

From the craft room... nada, too busy painting, gardening and pooling

From the kitchen... some good grilling yummies this week, I love meat counter sales.

I am wearing... PJ's still

I am creating... lists.

I am going... not much of anywhere this week

I am reading... my bible, my bad girls book, and the last twenty pages of a 4 book series

I am hoping... there is no flu here in SA.

I am hearing... silence, I love mornings.

One of my favorite things... our "new" kitchen

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Monday: laundry.

Tuesday: more painting

Wednesday: garden bed building.

Thursday: painting again

Friday: paint some more.

Saturday: Who knows!

Sunday: Airport


Picture to share:

We love this kid so much!

1 comments:

lisa 9:40 PM  

love the color....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP