Thursday, February 05, 2009

Positive

Just 15 minutes ago I was sitting on the deck, contemplating a major business decision with Casey. we both had cups of coffee in our hands and a pup by our knee. The sun was shining on our new berry bushes and I was making a mental note to water them. Casey was talking out the business issue while taking apart the automatic sprinkle.

And I thought to myself, "Self, this is what having a small business is all about. Working in the midst of our daily life, at any time of day or night. Making the decisions, weighing the positives and negatives, all while enjoying coffee and pups."

So nice to be doing it with Casey. The guy who I balance, the guy who balances me. Hard and Soft, Bulldog and Retriever. Some days I am the bulldog, some days he is the retriever, but we always try to balance. Without even thinking about it. Nice.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP