Monday, January 26, 2009

DayBook

FOR TODAY January 26, 2009...


Outside My Window... it is foggy and not too chilly. Hopefully we will get some rain to help with this 18 month drought.
I am thinking... breakfast, something simple, maybe eggs and English muffin.

I am thankful for... Icy Hot, dang it really works. I didn't walk up hobbling like an old women after such a crazy hike yesterday!

From the craft room... It's Craft Monday, so my mom and I are going to work on stuff to stock our new Etsy store that is soon to open!

From the kitchen... Leftovers and I might make brownies today.

I am wearing... Black yoga pants that are ancient and a yellow tank.

I am creating... crocheted goodies!

I am going... enjoy every second of my day!

I am reading... Texas, Changeling, and my bible.

I am hoping... that the damn elliptical company calls me back. Our elliptical's main steel bar CRACKED!

I am hearing... Casey snoring, puppies collars jingling and I do believe the coffee pot just signaled that it is ready!

One of my favorite things... Hot showers.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Monday: Craft Monday with my Mom
Tuesday: Yard work if we don't get rain
Wednesday: Garden planning and planting, at the least bed prepping.
Thursday: No Scout meeting, so a nice night at home.
Friday: Hmmmm ? Maybe another photog trip with Casey.
Saturday: ??
Sunday: Church and family time.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


This is an old stage stop out at the state park we hike at. Let me tell you the road leading up to this guy is rocky and uncomfortable to walk, I can't imagine riding in a coach or a buckboard. There is not enough Icy Hot in the world to help ease those aches.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP