Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 3: 30 Day Shred

Another late night Shred, but I did it and that is what counts. This time Sharon joined me since she was over for tea and Lost. Archie sat in front of us the whole time watching the bouncing boobie show. Sorry folks, us girls have boobs and cardio makes them bounce.

In the perfect motivational words of Sharon, "Just think Nicole, by month two, you won't have boobs to bounce!" Awesome!

It is pretty amazing but I can all ready see a slight difference in my arms and can definitely FEEL the difference in my shoulder, back, arm, and leg muscles. And of course the soreness, mostly in my quads and lower abs. I just think of it as reminders that there are muscles under the fat and YES I am USING them.

1 comments:

Screaming Iguana 6:51 AM  

Keep the boobs... Take video :>)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP