Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday DayBook

For Today...



Outside my Window...dark night things.

I am thinking...so so much to do this week. *sigh* I have a love/hate relationship with busy weeks.

I am thankful for... my iPod and inMotion speakers. I need music.
From the kitchen...lots and lots of produce and garden niblets.

I am creating... our cub scout calendar for this year. I FINALLY had another parent step up and take over half of my massive den, so that means I am down to 7 boys. YES!

I am wearing... my mans underwear and wife beater tee.

I am reading... In Defense of Food. People you need to read this.

I am hoping... that Nie and her husband Christian are healing quickly. They have been on my mind all day, and all of last night. Praying for them, please pray too.

I am hearing...Fleet Foxes, dooce was right. Plus it is an amazing video.

Around the house...stuff, stuff and more stuff. And about a dozen things to mail out.

One of my favorite things... the Kushiel series, so fantastic.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Tues, work and Pampered Chef party at night. Weds, Jenna is getting spayed, Archie getting groomed, I am waxing the walrus. Thurs, back to school night! Fri, loads of cleaning. Sat, Casey pickup and mexican lasagna making.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Prehistoric

1 comments:

Anonymous 10:19 PM  

I am so far behind on PW's stuff. I must have a list THISLONG

Tried anything lately?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP