Sunday, January 20, 2008

We're leaving on a Cessna...

Today we went to the COOLEST birthday party ever! Mostly because we got to take a plane ride in our friends Cessna!
Meet Jeff, our friend and Dad to Cameron the birthday boy, who is great friends with Alex as well as one of my Cub Scouts.
Meet flying high at 2 thousand feet Casey. I was trying to figure out how my headset worked, while Alex finished each sentence with Copy that.
"Wow, Sea World! Copy that..."
My absolute favorite picture of the day, boy joy!


Once we landed Casey got roped into Dad duty but was rewarded with birthday cake and new friends. Holding a hula hoop equals male bonding.
A small part of the birthday crew, Alyssa Cameron Alex. Three peas in a pod at school.

Flying was awesome amazing exciting and such a great expierence to share with my family.


The menfolk think that it was worth a crazy picture.

I think that it was just perfect.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP