Saturday, January 19, 2008

Letter of the day is P.

Alex won fourth place in his Pack's Pinewood Derby today. Not bad considering this is a Mommy made car. Woo Hoo for me and a hack saw! Proud of him.

A perfect follow-up is a ham and brie quiche, especially for a slightly upset tummy. Yum comfort food wrapped in pie crust. Perfect for them.
And then hours of knitting, My So Called Scarf has been languishing on my needles since the day after Christmas and I am jamming through to finish it up. One skein caked, one skein knit. Progress for me.

1 comments:

Unknown 7:37 PM  

That ham & brie quiche looks gorgeous. And I'm drooling. Every once in awhile I still tell people how good your baked brie appetizer was.


mmmm more drooling

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP