Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Purples and Greens Oh My!

This was just the haul of yarn, there are at least a dozen set of needles as well as patterns too!

I had a fabulously fun fiber day. My mom and I went to our LYS that is unfortunately closing doors in a couple months, I decided to use up all of my very generous gift card they gave me for Christmas. So last night I sat down, checked off my needles and researched what I would need for queued projects, I organized all my patterns and stashes on Raverly and armed myself with a list today. Since word has gone out that this store is closing things were starting to get pick over, especially the Cascade 220 that I was looking for, so I changed my plan by super stocking my needles and circs, and indulging in loads of Noro Blossom, Lorna's Laces, Jitterbug, Kaffe Sock yarn and some super bulky that is crying out to me to cast on tonight. Funny thing is that everything turned out to be some shade of purple today. I must be in a mood.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP