Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Smart know when to Go out

I forgot about our Pantry Foodie challenge for the week tonight. Well, I didn't quite forget, more as I decided that I didn't want to cook any more today since I have cooked four Thanksgiving dishes and prepped the other four. Also the thought of another sink full of dirty dishes didn't sound all that appealing. So we went to Chili's and enjoyed the cold front and 30 miles per hour winds that brought it down in the relative comfort of a toasty bar and fried food.

Now that we are home, we have all the windows open to air out the house one more time before temperatures hit the 50's for the rest of the year. This cold air makes me want apple cider and spice cookies. Wait! I have APPLE CIDER all the way from Maine, and if I try really hard I bet a Nutty bar could be sort of like a Spice cookie. Well maybe not... but the apple cider at least works!

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:07 PM  

nutty bar tehehehehehehehehehehehe! close enough I guess!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all the times I've been able to thank god for you as my friend!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP