Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pantry Foodie

Tuesday:

Breakfast:
Alex; Cereal and fruit and Vitamins
Casey & I: English muffin with egg beaters, cheese and Canadian bacon.

Lunch:
Alex: the favorited PB&J
Nicole: Cheese toasty and Buffalo Wing Chips
Casey: Leftover 2nd batch enchiladas

Dinner:
Spinach Salad
Pork Chops, O'Gratin Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
Dessert: Must Finish the Pumpkin Bread!
EDIT: Dinner was actually tortalinni, meatballs, sauce and cheesy bread. Maybe Pork Chops tonight!

So I have been reorganizing my pantry this afternoon and let me tell you, I must eat and eat to clear up shelf space for dishes. My mom gave us a set of dishes of hers that I have been eyeing for about 20 years, and with our winter dishes ready to go out, I need space to store our everyday year round dishes. Plus my le Cruset and stoneware cake pan need a home. So shelf space must be made.

My plan of attack is to makeup as many of the mixes, like sauce/spice/baking mixes as I can these next couple weeks. As well as eat the varied cereals we have, do we really need five different boxes? So I have challenged us all to eat cereals for the next week and a half to clear up that space for the dishes currently on the floor. I think I am going to try and score some narrow storage boxes, like Ikea has had in the past to store all the random stuff that we want to keep up on the top shelf. Maybe that will be better visually. Basket shopping galore!

3 comments:

Anonymous 8:47 PM  

I dream of the day that you can cook for me.

Love u.

Anonymous 10:22 PM  

Crack that whip!

MUST EAT CEREAL!


=)

Anonymous 9:56 AM  

That is not what we had for dinner.....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP