Thursday, November 01, 2007

9:19am Music Listed

So yeah, music is a big part of my day, it is the theme song to loads of memories and it is one of the things that can keep me moving on a project. With that said here is my delish music playlist so far...

  • Hollaback Girl - Gwen
  • Young Folks - Peter Bjorn
  • WestCost - Coconut Records
  • Piano Song - Meiko
  • Girl - Beck
  • Two Step Gaint Stadium - DMB
  • Gravity Rides Everything - Modest Mouse

Seriously folks there is some great stuff out there... hey it's a nice mix of folksies and rockin and indy and classic Dave...

Luv my tunes.

1 comments:

Anonymous 3:42 PM  

I have 811 songs on my Ipod and they all suck...


I think I spent half of the flight from SA to Newark just sifting through my songs.....

My shit is tired.....

-Wacky C

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP