Friday, October 26, 2007

Music Life Listed - 7am Friday

My iPod never fails to deliver just what I need. Shuffle Songs is my super Friend.

  • Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
  • Timbaland - The Way I Are
  • Moby - Come On Baby
  • Jamiriquai - Virtual Insanity
  • The Cranberries - Zombie
  • Violent Femmes - Add It Up
  • Billy Idol - Dancin With Myself
  • Blues Traveler - The Mountains Win Again
  • Grateful Dead - Werewolves of London
  • Dido - Here with me extended remix
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking the Girl
  • Caviar - Tangerine Speedo
  • Pearl Jam - Black
  • Queen - I want to Break Free
  • Counting Crows - American Girls
  • Dave Matthews Band - Busted Stuff
  • AeroSmith - Eat the Rich
  • Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
  • Cake - Going the Distance

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP