Sunday, September 09, 2007

Knotty Pillow Talk


I decided a couple weeks ago that we needed throw pillows for our bedroom and after checking out the local selections I decided to go my own route. Off to the fabric store for Fossil Fern, one of the longest fabric production runs ever, and started making French Knots in a not to feminine flower. Between the Batik material and abstract flower I think I created exactly what I envisioned on my first test run. Three more are in production, waiting for about two thousand French Knots each. Seriously so much fun. I have one massive poesy on the hoop now with a mental design for two more pillows with poesy ivy trim. Vive La Knotty Girl!


2 comments:

Anonymous 12:51 AM  

I really like that look. it's beautiful!

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen 2:32 PM  

That is really pretty!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP