Friday, July 20, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

Once again we are having major rain and major flooding. Usually in our area we get about 1.25 inches in the month of July, we have had 7+ inches all ready, with another 10 days of storms in our outlook. Parts of one major freeway has closed, right at the airport. Casey is going out to pick up my Dad from the airport tonight, so my Mom doesn't have to deal with the rain and road closures. So please keep them in your prayers.

In other news, we have a new car! We now are the owners of a BMW, woo hoo for a reliable car. It is so nice to know that when i get in the car it will start and run and NOT die on me. Whew!

Okay, I am off to snuggle up on the couch with a cup of tea and my endless Granny Square Afghan. I am finally going to finish up those last 5 rounds, and then it will be DONE!! Woo HOO!!

1 comments:

Anonymous 10:26 PM  

enjoy your rain weather!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP