Saturday, June 23, 2007

A little bit of Charm later...

Saturday crafty To-Do was to reupholster my vanity stool. It came with a very plain Jane cream material that didn't really scream Nicole. When there are lines of fabric out there like Amy Butler's, then there is no reason to not steal some "Charm" from my mom's stash, bust out the scissors, screwdriver, and staple gun. Fifteen minutes and some crafting later, I have checked off a fun To-Do!


Before she was store bought and okay...


But now she is Charming and lovely and oh so me...

3 comments:

Anonymous 12:37 AM  

oh my god! (Yeah, I actually said it out loud!) That is SO awesome!!

Anonymous 12:51 PM  

It looks totally amazing! love it!

Anonymous 9:33 PM  

WOW! I love it!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP