Monday, June 25, 2007

The best things in life are free...

This 4 am thing is GREAT! Nothing beats having time to actually get a load of laundry done in the morning, go for a walk (with an improved time by two minutes and weights added), breakfast of eggs and pepper bacon, lunch made for both of us, thunderstorm rolling in, business completed for Casey, news watched, blogs checked, dishwasher rebooted, dogs fed and properly play wrestled with, and I still have an hour and a half till we have to leave. Sweet.



Betty with her table top dancing, due to her excessive need to be in the house with me at all times.

To think I thought it was all going "to the dogs" on Friday morning. Apparently the trick is to get up at o'dark thirty.

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:19 PM  

wow. i am so impressed. have you ever been a morning person? My problem is rarely getting to be before midnight; if nothing else, but because when I come home late I want to be home for a few hours. but I love how refreshed you sound.

Anonymous 7:24 PM  

your enthusiasm is contagious!

if you can do it...so can I!!

what time do you go to sleep???

I'll try getting up early tomorrow. who knows? an early morning at the gym might get me there more often...and a real breakfast?! woo hoo!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP