Thursday, May 10, 2007

Candles on a Cake

I have this favorite person, like one of my absolute favorite people in the whole world. And today is her birthday, and I want her to know that I am thinking of her, love her, wish I was with her, and that her gift is sitting downstairs on my coffee table. And its a very Me gift, so me the temptation to love and keep it is strong, but the box is packed and taped and addressed and ready to go. I know she will love it just as much as I do! Oh nothing gets me giddy like a great gift to give.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!! I love celebrating each new year we have as friends!

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:55 PM  

I love you too. YOUR gifty box is sitting on MY coffee table. Maybe we should wait till we meet in person? We have to talk about than dream plan!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP