Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bits of Weird

Oh yes I was tagged with the bits of weird that is floating out in cyber world right now, so here are mine:


  • I love to eat thin chips like old school Lays with cottage cheese. But the cottage cheese needs to be thick and not runny at all. It's super hard to find a container of thick small curd cottage cheese.

  • I like to read in the shower, yup, that says shower. I have found the perfect position for the nozzles so my book doesn't get wet. It doesn't get much better then white noise from the fan, a shut door, continuous stream of hot water, and a good book to get sucked into. You must have a very large hot water heater for this though. It was delightful when we had an endless supply of hot water in La Jolla. SOOOOooooo nice.

  • I sleep with a snuggley, well actually its a gagoon. I even carry it with me when I roll over at night. And if you don't have a gagoon, then you must get one.

  • Most nights I have nose rubbing fits. I will seriously rub my nose so much that I will wake Casey up who had to wake me up to make me stop. Sometimes I do it so much my nose bleeds, luckily that rarely happens anymore.

  • When I eat a banana, I always break up the bite in my mouth into three pieces. Naturally a banana will always split into three triangles, so I just do it as I eat it and it makes me smile.

  • I cross my toes when I am sitting somewhere, my mom says my dad does the same thing. And Alex he does it too.

Yup I am weird.

People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Okay I am tagging MARTY, LISA, LEE ANN, CASEY, DENISE, & STACEY

3 comments:

Anonymous 7:25 PM  

I love reading these little "wierd" fact things! but boo to not being tagged. ill do it anyway! miss ya and love u girly!

MartyGentry 11:07 AM  

WTF is a gagoon?!

Oh, I'm SOO weird, too!

LOL

Anonymous 11:51 PM  

1. I have to brush my teeth before taking a shower-- no matter what time of day

2. I cant stand anything tooth related

3. Potato chips and red vines are one of my rare and guilty pleasures

4. I have purchased underwear from every country I have visited

5. I cannot eat a waffle or pancake that has a glob of butter on it. It has to be spread thin enough where it is flush with the food's surface.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP