Wednesday, December 13, 2006

advent ornament # 13

Every girl deserve a frou frou ornament!! Got mine at Crate and Barrel last year.


So this year we decided to do a reverse 12 Days of Christmas for Alex. Each day there will be a surprise gifty under his tree in his room, he loves that darn tree. Yesterday was Day #1, and he got a Christmas Nerd Rope, ahhhhh Sugar. I did promise him that if he got candy for his 12 days of Christmas gift then he could eat it all that day. *sigh* I think I might regret that, but a promise is a promise. Today's gifty is a Santa head Chia pet. Hhahahahhaah we shall see how that goes over. And he knows that all these itty bitty gifts are from Mom and Dad. No Santa Credit here!

2 comments:

staceyfike 11:40 PM  

mmmmm.... i want to pet this one!!!

Anonymous 9:45 PM  

hahaha! where did you get the chia? I need a white elephant gifty..... what should I get?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP