Friday, December 15, 2006

Advent #14 & #15

Alex's Baby's First Christmas Ornament, it was a gift from a good friend, who loved Alex to bits.


This is one of the orange balls that Casey brought home to me on his infamous Department 56 trip. I love it, especially because I would have never bought it myself. It makes me smile every time I see it.

So yeah, 10 days away. Holy! Today is my crazy day to clean the house, it is in sore need of it.Our lovely home has patiently waited all week while laundry piled up, dishes sat and sat, the floors became dusty and dirty, and the bathroom, oh my lanta, the bathrooms started to talk and explain their messy predicament. So today is my day to run the washer and dryer non-stop, to use every cleaning supply we have, to pile bags of garbage on the curb, and to finally get some order in this place. I also need to find time to go to the post office (the horrors!), bake our Christmas cookies, wrap the presents that I have done, and finally put up the lights outside. But it is all happy joyful "make your family happy" kind of doing. That is all I can ask for. So iguess I better go get started, right after I have a yummy breakfast and enjoy the thick fog that is out this morning.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP