Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thank FULL!

I am thankful for these four pups who guard our home, keep us safe, and give us limitless amounts of love.

I am thankful for this amazing little boy who loves us so well, is addicted to computer games, is smarter and funnier then any other little boy I know, and who is mine.
I am thankful for the special moment I had with Penny and Betty last night. The Queen, her Princess, and her Baroness all relaxed, mellow, and warm.
I am so very thankful for this man, who loves us deeply, has done so much for us, and who is getting sick *again* today. I love you Casey.
I am also so thankful for our very full fridge and pantry. In a world were so many go without, we are abundantly blessed with food.

I am thankful for my parents who are supportive in everyway. Who love us all and who can never ever get old.
I am thankful for my girlfriend Lisa, who is my soul sister in so many ways. I wish we were closer during this comfort months. I love you girlie.
I am thankful for friends and family near and far, for those who i don't talk to very often, but you are all in my thoughts and prayers. We love and miss you.
I am thankful for so much more, but I am not going to cry!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP