Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I am in the holiday mood

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?Both, but mostly Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? MUST BE WRAPPED!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?I like color on trees, white on houses
4. Do you hang mistletoe?Nope, I am not into the poisen hanging fromt he rafters thing.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Well I have been doing it slowly for the last three days, but mostly I start somewhere right around thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I love honeyed ham, especially the little bits that fall off as my Dad cuts it.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Nightime with my great Grandma brushing my hair and telling me stories of her life with only the Christmas tree lights on
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Hmmm, I don't really remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I would always beg to open one up,now with Alex we do one on Christmas eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I have some special ones to Casey and I, but mostly I have gone with a Ball theme. My mom is the queen of ornaments, so many different ones and collectables like Lenox
11. Snow: love or hate it? I dunno, love it since it is a novelty to me. One white Christmas would be awesome
12. Can you ice skate?yeah, passably.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Nope.
14. What's your favorite thing about the holidays? the conversations that happen when people get together and the only thing on are the lights and fireplace
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? All the cookies that people give out, and the lupia that our neighbor makes for us!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?Our Christmas Eve get together, it is new to us since moving to texas, but it is special
17. What tops your tree? My glass blown Santa from childhood, it is precious to me
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I love to give, but honestly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to recieve, selfish I know, but come one it IS Christmas
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Santa baby and Little Drummer boy by Windem Hill
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Blah
21. What's number one on your Christmas list this year? Ummm, a New Digital Camera or a Dyson Animal. :O)

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:22 AM  

I looove #7 and I want to have a #14 with you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP