Friday, October 20, 2006

Birthday Surprise

Today my honey Mister man Casey turned 30!

He should be finding out about his birthday surprise in about 50 minutes, in Houston, returning for a business trip. Charley is coming to visit, and is going to meet him there to travel the rest of the way home with him. I wish I could see the look on his face, I know he is going to be SOOOOO surprised. And Happy. And Glad to be home.

Saturday, we are having a get together at the house with friends and family.

And then Sunday, he has to leave early for another business trip.

But at least the next 36 hours will be FUN and FAST and PERFECT.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!! I love you so much and am so happy to have spent the last 14 years with you.

XOXO

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP