Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Men


The weekend was awesome, a complete and total surprise for Casey. Good times with good friends near and far and with WAY to much booze. Add on super early morning flights, rental car issues, a hyper bugman, and you now have one tired Nikki.

Who can't sleep...

So I am mapping out my day tomorrow since that was what I kept going over and over in my head, who I need to call, what I need to do, what is left lagging on my to-do list, etc. I am feeling slightly less antsy mentally now that I have done that, making a list always helps. I must admit to feeling way out of the loop since I wasn't using my planner this past week. So many things slipped through the cracks!

So now I will go to bed with my down comforter for the first time this year. Yeah for cold weather.

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:21 PM  

for some reason....it made me smile to see Charley...*sigh*

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP