Friday, October 01, 2010

October's Daybook

Outside My Window...is a roof repair guy who is fixing our sofett, it sagged a little in the last wind storm.

I am thinking... that today was a good day, took my Mom out for her birthday.

I am thankful for... Casey and Alex. And the big girls who defended the yard last night!

From the craft room...knitting like crazy to finish up a bunch of languishing projects. See my pumpkins below!

From the kitchen... PF Chang's leftover! YUMMY!

I am wearing... jean skirt, black tee and flops.

I am creating... to-do lists for next week, it's a packed week with a large load of homework and events.

I am going... no where and happy about that! I love staying home.

I am reading... The girl who played with fire, damn good!

I am hoping... that some contracts in the works fulfill soon!

I am hearing... Alex's video game, mindless fun for a Friday afternoon.

One of my favorite things...clean warm sheets, which reminds me that I want to bring out the down comforters this weekend.

Thoughts on School: Night classes are not my thing, HATE not being home at night. I can't wait for this semester to be over with. But at least my Accounting prof is amazing and damn funny.

Picture to share:

Just one of the felted pumpkins I made this year. Yay for being done with Pumpkins!!

2 comments:

Sarah 11:15 PM  

Those pumpkins are so cute, and I love the idea!!

Lisa 1:53 PM  

ooooh my heart aches for you these fall nights. I GET IT. Masters program (2.5 years was two nights a week, plus I usually had 1 night/week for undergrad) arg! I love your cute pumpkins! if you ever have an extra.... ;-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP