Thursday, April 08, 2010

April goals



March's Goals were pretty much a bust what with Alex's surgery and recovery. I only knocked out selling my scrap stuff, which is more than enough to make the monthly goals complete! April, my favorite month, and not just because of my birthday, but because Spring comes flooding in. I am going to enjoy it.

Simple Goals

Home: Paint the ceiling and walls. PLEASE

Organize: My office closet, time to purge and shuffle

School: Focus Focus Focus, only 4 weeks left.

Food: Eat double the veg everyday!

Family: Spent more than couch time with them.

Health: 30 minutes.

Spiritual: Pick up my books again, study and reflect.

Sanity: Massage and facial, Goodness birthday requests are heavenly.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP