Monday, February 01, 2010

February Goals Simplify!

So School, the new love of my life, keeps me very busy. Thank Goodness for an awesome Casey who has kept the house running smoothly. But Casey is returning to travel this month, which means its all on me again. :) In order to make sure I, and we, don't go crazy I am simplifying my monthly goals.

Home

  • Keep Hot Spots clear
  • Do a 15 minute pickup once a day

Food

  • Eat from pantry and fridge/freezer.
  • Take snacks to school, no buying of food at school!

Garden

  • Start seeds
  • Order/buy seeds I want, $20 budget

Fitness

  • Work out on the Wii or Shred on NON school days

Family

  • One true date night with Casey
  • One Mommy Alex Day

School

  • Maintain my A average
  • Keep working ahead.

1 comments:

Lisa 1:32 AM  

You can totally do it! Smart girl to keep it simple!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP