Saturday, January 02, 2010

Savoring #14

I have been thrown by the fact that January 1, 2010 is the start of a new decade! The last decade of my life was started by bringing Alex into this world and then raising him to become a typical boy. This new decade is will bring so many changes, school for me, Middle school and high school for Alex, Alex leaving the nest to go to college, and my 40's. All these things are far off in the later part of this decade, except for the school for me part. But today was the first day of a new time. So how did I spend it?

  • Reviewing finances
  • Doing laundry
  • Making breakfast for dinner
  • Marshaling two boys
  • Writing thank you notes
  • Reading
  • Playing with puppies
  • Living our life

It was a good start to a great new decade.

2 comments:

Lisa 2:00 PM  

THANK YOU NOTES! I've gotta do that with my kids. Hm...I did bad at remembering what people got me...!!!

Sarah 5:34 PM  

I've been thinking about thank you notes all day. Guess it's time to make some new ones! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP