Monday, November 30, 2009

A blustry DayBook

FOR TODAY November 30, 2009


Outside My Window... the temps are in the very low 40's, it is spitting rain, the wind is blowing, and it is perfect!

I am thinking... about my to-do list today, which includes painting, Christmas shopping, Costco, coffee, and staying really warm.

I am thankful for... our mini vacation last week, it was much needed.

From the craft room... most crafts are boxed right now, making a room move, which leaves me with knitting, I am trying to finish everything that is on my sticks by year end!

From the kitchen... loads of leftovers and some pears and apples that need to be made into a crisp stat.

I am wearing... long sleeve blue tee, gray yoga pants, and uggs.
I am creating... to-do lists, shopping lists, budget for next year, goal list.

I am going... to start my laundry immediately after this post. :)

I am reading... My bible, a couple studies and nothing else. I am hesitant to start any new book when there is so much to get done before I go back to school.

I am hoping... and praying for all the pregnant mamas I know right now, 4 of them!

I am hearing... the wind blowing, makes me want a fire in the fireplace.

One of my favorite things... the blue color that I think we have decided on.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Monday: A Mega To-Do list!
Tuesday: Home organizing, painting, and decorating.
Wednesday: Work
Thursday: Maybe work, if not, home.
Friday: Maybe work, if not home.
Saturday: Decorating the yard for Christmas!
Sunday: A day of rest

A favorite picture to share:


How Alex and I spent the last morning of our trip, snuggled up together, playing Zoo Tycoon on his Ds.

1 comments:

Lisa 9:18 PM  

ZOO
TYCOON

Alex & I are so connected

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP