Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween DayBook!

FOR TODAY HALLOWEEN October 31, 2009

Outside My Window... It is sunny and clear, and cool. Perfect 'ween weather.

I am thinking... about my October goals and new November goals to post.

I am thankful for... RAIN, my new hello Kitty blanket, awesome time with awesome friends, the feeling this holiday season is giving me.

From the craft room... still organizing and purging, love clearing shelves and walls and filling garbage bags.

From the kitchen... homemade pizza tonight!

I am wearing... jeans and perfect fit tee.

I am creating... piles, lists, a micro managed Christmas gift list for a kiddo, and inventory lists for each upcoming holiday. I hate over buying.

I am going... trick or treating, a neighbor is BUILDING a haunted maze in their yard today!

I am reading... My bible, An Echo in the Bone, and tons of blogs.

I am hoping... for a well managed week. No wasting time!

I am hearing... a Ghost Hunters Marathon

One of my favorite things... our Spooky Town Mantel.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Monday: Home.
Tuesday: Work from Home
Wednesday: Home
Thursday: Home
Friday: Work
Saturday: WURSTFEST!
Sunday: Home

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP