Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to pop in and cheer HAPPY EASTER!


The table is set, ready for a morning of good food and family, sadly without my Dad this year as he is in Alaska on business.

Alex has his annual Egg Hunt in my parents neighborhood this morning. 1500 eggs between all these kiddos.
Alex stopped his hunt to help a friend who had spilled his eggs. What a great friend!


I promise to be back soon with details from my birthday, a new lens, upcoming events, and a personal challenge.






3 comments:

lisa 2:03 AM  

=) Very sweet, and ca't wait.

Happy Easter, and Happy birthday soon!

Courtney 3:29 PM  

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and that all is good with you.

gina 11:56 PM  

what a beautiful table!!
hope your easter and your b-day were special! xoxo

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP