Monday, February 16, 2009

Listed Again, Mmmm Blah!

  • I am listing again because paragraphs feels like too much right now.
  • My mom has been really sick, out flat on her back for over a week with at least another week to go. It was bad, is still sort of bad, I am worried about it all.
  • Casey is in Canada, so far away.
  • I have been feeling domestic.
  • I kicked our unorganized pantry's ass today, but I don't know if I like the new flow.
  • Alex has been talking in this weird "duck" voice that his friend Joshua does, driving me crazy.
  • Our garden is planted, yay Spring produce.
  • Half our garden won't be producing till late Summer. Go onions, shallots, and garlic.
  • I miss Sharon. Really bad. Starbucks is not the same.
  • This morning the flannel sheets felt perfectly perfect.
  • Fast Food is the devil.
  • I don't like the way orange peel feels under my nails.
  • Jon and Kate plus Eight's Kate is really bitchy in her interviews now. hate that.
  • My neighbor has three rabbits.
  • I think I listed just to blog.
  • PPPffftttt!

1 comments:

Anonymous 1:25 AM  

In what part of our hat is Casey visiting?

Whoa, I am thinking about your mother.

Someday, can I get gardening advice from you? When I can have a garden. =)

I get that feeling about orange peels and nails too!!!

I have nails!!!

Want to go to Napa for a weekend at the end of March?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP