Sunday, February 01, 2009

February Goals

I love lists and I love list even more that have a timeline attached to them. Not that I follow that timeline, I just like the "count down" factor of it all.

February Goals! Starting February 2nd, because we all know that Super Bowl Sunday doesn't count.

  • Plant spring crops.
  • Make one more raised bed.
  • Clean out craft room closet.
  • Organize linen closet.
  • Prep last year's job info for taxes.
  • Take books to used book store for resale.
  • Stick to grocery budget!
  • Shred everyday!
  • Go to Church each weekend.
  • Finish Proverbs 31 bible study.
  • Cook two new recipes a week!
  • Meal Plan for each week.

Okay, I will check back on this post in 28 days!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP