Friday, December 05, 2008

Listed

It's the right kind of day for a list:

  • Coffee, in hand, Peppermint Mocha creamer, oh so delish.
  • Breakfast, in belly, hot and perfect.
  • Vitamin, in belly, a needed addition to the daily.
  • Exercise, next, hello again The Firm
  • Errands, plenty, a standard on my Friday.
  • Casey, home coming, hugs and kisses.
  • Friday night, show, at Idaho State Pen, super creepy for sure.
  • Weather, cold, freezing for the next three nights.
  • Christmas, cards, tree, last of the decorations to finish up today.
  • Pups, with just the four, our evenings are full of licks, snuggles, and tails.
  • Alex, so big, tall and boy, do I love him so so so!
  • Me, happy for good friends and conversations, I love all my girlies.

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:50 PM  

your mantle looks beautiful!

Anonymous 11:44 AM  

Gina is right. Your mantle looks amazing! I love it. If I had a mantle, it would look very much like this. =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP