Saturday, November 29, 2008

Paws. Paws. Paws. Paws. And then there were four.

I have been meaning to post for a while, but I haven't been able to shake myself out of this funk. But I wanted to say that we now only have four dogs.

We found homes for the puppies and Jenna. Yes, we decided that Jenna wasn't a good fit for our family, and it was such a hard decision for me to make.

Last night we said good bye to half of our pack, and then I promptly went to the garage and cried my eyes out on Bella's neck.

Is it more manageable? Yes. First time in 2+ months that our garage hasn't been covered in poop in the morning.

Am I sad?

Yes, very much so.

1 comments:

Anonymous 2:36 PM  

Ohh...how hard for you guys. <=( You always have the pups' best interests at heart. I'm sure you made the right decision, and I hope you won't feel the loss as much...*love*

ps- no dog movies for you for awhile! <=)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP