Monday, November 24, 2008

My DayBook

Outside my Window...bits of night as our Christmas lights push it away..





I am thinking...That a full week at home with family is such a fabulous thing.





I am thankful for... Our stocked pantry, my mad cooking skills, and for recipe books!





From the kitchen...Chicken Fried Steak! Meaty Spaghetti! Sugar Cookies!





I am creating... knitted goodies.





I am wearing... tank, cargos, and Ugg Slippers





I am reading... Having a Mary heart in a Martha world.





I am hoping... that I can master a sugar cookie recipe soon!





I am hearing... Cloud Cult.





Around the house...Boxes fo Christmas stuff!





One of my favorite things... Finding the Christmas cards I bought last year at the after day sales. It's always a surprise and I usually am quite happy with my picks!





A few plans for the rest of the week...


Tues: Car Maintenance, Costco and Bolt.


Weds: Baking!


Thurs: Eating!


Friday: Shopping!


Saturday: Decorating!


Sunday: Praying!





Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

A Hungry Mrs. Lion at the Zoo.

1 comments:

Anonymous 10:28 PM  

Mrs. Lion is beautiful!

And I LOVE finding my cards purchased at 75% off from last year! A trick you taught me! <3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP