Monday, August 11, 2008

My Monday Daybook

For Today...

Outside my Window...it looks gloomy, no bright sunshine yet. But no rain either.

I am thinking... about Casey in England, hoping he is having fun and taking LOTS of pictures.

I am thankful for... the hard work my husband does to provide for us. Our sons amazing creativity! Our dogs who killed yet another snake this morning. Go Pups!

From the kitchen...are dirty dishes waiting to be done, but a ton of veggies to eat up. Our green beans came in all at once, and I am sporting a pile of tomatoes to do something with.

I am wearing...a night gown, still.

I am reading...my bible and a Proverbs 31 study, who put peanut butter on my planner, to help me get back on track for the school year that is right around the corner.

I am hoping...to stay on track for these next two weeks.

I am hearing...old school Loonie Tunes, and the clatter of Lego's being dug into.

Around the house...is laundry to be done, beds to be made, trash to be gathered, and pups to love on.

One of my favorite things...flannel sheets. :O)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...One day of work, which means fours days of housework! Yay! Today Alex and I are going to have a date lunch, with Chili's on the menu and a showing of Dark Knight. He is a bit moody with school starting up soon, so we shall make today a fun day.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
The sunset at Corpus, it set behind us. I still get confused when the sunset doesn't set on the water. So weird.

1 comments:

Hyperactive Lu 12:20 PM  

its been gloomy this week too... one minute it'll be cool with a breeze. the next minute its humid.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP