Monday, July 14, 2008

Is it Revenge?

It seems that Mexico is still saying Good Bye to Casey and I. Montezuma's Revenge might be possibly knocking at our back doors (Ha the whit! It slays me!). Either that or our yummy Sunday lunch out is getting to us, because Alex says he has an upset tummy too. All I know is he is not doing the bathroom dance like Casey and I are.

Ugh, somethings are better left in Mexico. Yeah we have been home for over a week, but I could only bring myself to talk about it now. Because its gross.

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:28 AM  

I guess it has that reputation for a reason. yikes that sucks. What about when you were actually there? I know I had minor isolated bouts of revenge while I was still IN Mexico!

Hope you feel better soon!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP