Monday, March 17, 2008

March Listed

  • Winds, everyday, all day, brushing my hair with crazy strokes, making knots.
  • New corners are being decorated and happily made into homey nooks.
  • Pictures, tons and tons of pictures to be framed and loved and seen!
  • Garden growings... love me some green.
  • Grieving with crayons and construction paper.
  • Listened to Counting Crows, Omaha three times in a row tonight, for two reasons: Old School Casey and New School Casey. :)
  • I love colored felt tip pens to write with.
  • Food, fresh growing plant food, so good.
  • Compost, I want to compost.
  • Seriously.
  • I am not joking.
  • Can someone give me a Hippy Hat now?
  • A trip is coming up SUPER soon! So excited.
  • My BFF is coming home soon, I so miss her. But soon is relative, but still sooner then it was yesterday. Got you to say Love you! *wink wink*
  • Music is awesome... more awesome then I can say. Music makes me full inside and bright in the eyes. Music makes me dream like the Cove on a Starry night. Music is infinite.
  • I am cheesey.
  • I have a love affair with plastic tumblers, current favorite is all blue paisleys.
  • Spring break can be a really long time...
  • Alex is a Lego addict. Not joking.
  • I have found myself driving the coastline from Carlsbad to Encinitas in my mind lately.
  • Duma Key by King. Awesome writing, lines that stick in my head like burrs. Missed it when I finished.
  • GardenGirlTV, awesome. I want chickens, goats, and angora rabbits too!
  • I have been crafty, with stuff I all ready have, which is the best kind of crafty ever!
  • Flat Stanley school project... gah it is driving me crazy.
  • I have missed listing...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP