Monday, September 17, 2007

six feet + of hunka hunka



This is Casey's little brother and his girlfriend, how the hell did he get to be so grownup. How the hell did I get to be so old!!

Casey and I were about the same age as Matt and his girl when we started dating, at that point Matt was a toddler who would rattle the stair gate when Casey and I would leave on dates. I think I even changed his diaper a couple times. God bless the old folks who remember the young folks back in the day. Holy Cow my brother in law is a looker!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:01 PM  

unbelievable....

And his girlfriend is hot!!!!

Anonymous 12:34 PM  

does casey have any other brothers? hahahhaa.

he def. is a hottie! matt that is...

well, fine... casey too...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP