Monday, September 03, 2007

6 down and now 12 to go, now 12 done 6 to go!



I finally got around to my Letter a week card. I finished up 6 weeks today, stopping when I finished the card for the hardest week I have had in years. The topic still makes me tense, angry, and drained, all of which was evident in its design. Anyways, I now am only 12 weeks behind, I plan on tackling more later today, once I decide to jump into another hard card, the George card.

It was fun getting paint on my hands again. It was fun shifting into my creative gear. It was just fun. I have so many random letters left in my deck, I am going to have to turn on the thinking part of my brain to find weeks where I can use up my X's and Z's.

And just to end on a sweet note, sweet like my boy, here is a shot that Casey took of Bugman and the pack. Apparently it took 7 tries, a dozen sit commands, one Bad Bella look, and two collars hooked in order to get them all in the frame. School projects will make you persistent.


Update: Knocked out 6 more weeks, that makes 12 today and 6 to finish up! Yippy!



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP