Sunday, March 18, 2007

I took Alex and friend to Fiesta Texas last week, my mom joined us too. I only have one thing to say, NEVER waste your money on that park.
Alex and I brought out the Spring/Easter decorations. Now I just need to sew a mantel skirt and its all good.
This is my favorite thing about Spring, all the fabulous fresh Produce. So yummy. I made a batch of green beans and new potatoes yesterday to go with Roasted Chicken tonight. Tomorrow will be a Margarita pizza with fresh fruit parfait for desert. I am totally loving the yummies.

Now I am off to finish cleaning, print some pictures, scrap, and make a delish dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous 2:14 AM  

yumyumyum. i love the freshness. I am getting that recipe for you. totally goes with the freshness vibe.

hey-- when do yall have those cascarones? those hollowed, festive-filled eggs? My class read a story with them and it made me think...

Anonymous 9:45 PM  

I love your Easter decorations!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP