Friday, March 02, 2007

The Busy Day

Fridays are the days when everything that needs to get done gets done. My list today isn't daunting or scary, just full, and I am enjoying that. I like to be busy from the first moment to the last moment, well at least once I get started. The getting started part is always the hardest for me. Today my list looks like this:

  1. Finish Office paperwork and payment schedules
  2. Finish March Budget
  3. Update February budget
  4. Laundry
  5. Get Groceries for the weekend and week
  6. Vacuum all the carpet, all the way to the edges
  7. Spot clean said carpet, Mr. Muffinator had some issues that I missed apparently.
  8. Clean up studio space.
  9. Post office!!
  10. Clean out the garage, meaning sweep it out, hose it out, let air out while drying. when it houses three big dogs in it at night, it can get funky.
  11. Meal Plans for the next week, super important to the grocery shopping part.
  12. Have a sugar scrub and super Shea butter treatment, oh my poor flaking skin.

Its 8am and I am armed with my list. Time to get cracking!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP